Last updated January 06, 2020
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates.
Information Collection and UseOur primary goals in collecting information are to provide our Services, administer your account, and improve our Site, Services and Content.
Personally Identifiable and other Information.
- When you register with us through the Site, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and home and business postal addresses. If you access and use the Site and/or Services through a mobile device, Company may collect information regarding your GPS location and associated services from your mobile device. Alternatively, a User can open an Account and signup to the Site via existing third party accounts (i.e Facebook, Google) used by such User ("Social Network Account").In the event that a User registers to the Site through his/her existing Social Network Account, then such Social Network Account provides us with access to certain information about such User as is stored in the User’s Social Network Account, namely, the User's full name, email, country and/or any other information which is detailed and displayed to the User in the notice which appears during the integration process with such Social Network Account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your Social Network Account. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your Social Network Account in order to collect the abovementioned data contained within your Social Network Account which you provided us access to. We may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which social networks use, store or disclose your information is governed solely by their policies and we will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of such social networks. If you do not agree to these practices please do not use the social network integration feature. You hereby agree that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your Social Network Account expires, for any reason.
- In order to purchase Products you will be required to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured. For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists. We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your Account (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide, improve and personalize the Services (including improving our algorithms), analytics purposes, and administer your account and use of the Services (including, inter alia, to enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information).
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Company Users (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with Company newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “user preferences” information. (See “Changing or Deleting Information,” below.)
- We may disclose the identity of our business customers and use their logos on our website and marketing materials.
PhishingIdentity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Company. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
Third Party DataYou shall ensure that if you provide any data of third parties, any such third party has been informed of, and have given its consent to, the use, processing, and transfer of data in connection with the Services; including, without limitation, the automatic analysis and processing of emails and other data of your employees and consultants.
Changing or Deleting Your InformationAll Company Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their account by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system or stop sending you any information please contact us at email@example.com with a request that we delete your Personal Information from our database. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
SecurityCompany is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Among other measures, we utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input or is analyzed by the Services, and storing your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined under applicable law) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.