Registration and User Account
You may not have more than one (1) active Account. Your Account is password protected. In order to protect the security of your Personal Information available on your Account, you must safeguard and not disclose your Account log-in details and you must supervise the use of such Account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an Account and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your Account information. You agree to keep your Account information up to date and accurate. You are solely and fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and for all activities that occur under your account. If we in good faith believe you have created an Account impersonating another person, such Account may expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or delegate your duties under the Account without the prior written consent of Company. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security and in such events, you must change your password immediately by (a) the settings of your Account or (b) sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any failure of yours to comply with these Terms, i.e., if someone else accesses your Account through the registration information he has obtained from you or through a violation by you of these Terms, or for any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security.
If you wish to either change your log-in details, or cancel and remove your Account, you can send us an e-mail of your request email@example.com. Your Account on the Site will terminate within reasonable time following your request, and from that date of termination you will no longer be able to access your Account.
CANCELLING OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT MAY CAUSE THE LOSS OF CERTAIN INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED US AND/OR THE CAPACITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH LOSS.
General ProhibitionsYou agree to use the Site, Content or Services for your internal business or personal use only. You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site, Content or Services:
- Post, publish or transmit or store any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another’ s privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another’ s rights, including any intellectual property rights; or(vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Use the Services to violate any laws or any rights of Company or any other person or otherwise misuse or inappropriately use the Services;
- Access, tamper with, or use non - public areas of the Site or Company’ s computer systems;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Content, or Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and / or search agents provided by Company or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Content, or Services;
- Sell, lease, lend, transfer or rent the Site, Content, or Services, use the Site, Content, or Services to provide service bureau, time sharing, rental, application services provider or other services to third parties, or otherwise make the functionality of the Site, Content, or Services available to third parties; Copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Site, Content, or Services in any form or media or by any means;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, Trojan horses, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail - bombing the Site; or
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Upon receiving your order, the Online Payment Processors will carry out a pre-authorization check on the credit information you have provided the Company to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Once the order is authorized by the applicable Online Payment Processor, you will be charged and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you, with a summary of your order details.
Our order confirmation email does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. At any time after receipt of your order, we may accept, decline, or place limits on your order for any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, until the goods ordered are dispatched, the order may not be accepted by the Company. Once you have confirmed your order, it might not be possible to edit or cancel it. If you want to change some parameters, such as your addresses, etc., please send us an e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not bound to make such modifications to your order, but we will do our best on a case-by-case basis.
Unless otherwise stated in your purchase order, prices do not include shipping and handling costs (however, prices include VAT and taxes). We reserve the right to cancel any orders if full payment is not received.
We reserve the right to cancel any transaction that we have reason to believe to have been fraudulently made, including by unauthorized use of a credit card, debit card, or other payment method. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion.
The Company cannot and does not make any warranties about the quality, safety or legality of any Products sold by the Company via the Site.
Warranties, Shipment and ReturnsThe Company is not liable or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the Products offered for sale on or through the Site. Notwithstanding, the Company represents and warrants that at the time of the delivery of the Product, such Products will not be materially defective or damaged (including any printing errors made by our service providers), and/or that you will not receive the wrong Product (the "Limited Warranty"). The Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of delivery of the Product and lasts for twenty (20) days (the "Warranty Period").
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage to or defect in a Product caused by any of the following: (a) you or third parties; (b) any improper handling (including during shipping), use or storage of the Product; (c) any failure to follow any Product instructions; (d) any modifications to the Product; (e) any unauthorized repair to the Product; or (f) any external causes such as accidents, fire, flood, “acts of God” or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (g) any costs or expenses related to the loss of use of the Product or any other costs or expenses not covered by this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not cover any items supplied by third parties, size exchanges or buyers remorse.
We cannot guarantee that the colors and details in our website images are 100% accurate representations of a Product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate. Accordingly, this Limited Warranty does not cover such matters.
- As your sole and exclusive remedy and the Company's sole liability for breach of this Limited Warranty, the Company shall, in our sole discretion, either: (a) replace such Product (or the defective or damaged part of the Product) free of charge, or (b) refund the purchase price paid to us by the User along with the shipping fees corresponding to the defective or damaged Products.
- In order to exercise your rights under this Limited Warranty, you must send us an e-mail within the Warranty Period to: email@example.com. You should provide additional information such as photos of the Product you received.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all claims under this Limited Warranty must be made within the Warranty Period and no refund or replacement of any Product shall extend the Warranty Period.
A detailed bill of sale, proof of purchase or the Product's serial number must be retained as evidence of the date of purchase and to establish Limited Warranty eligibility.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES (AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY) FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY FOR A DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US FOR THE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, ENHANCED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OUR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF (I) WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (II) WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES, (III) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND (IV) ANY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOU. The risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. It shall be your responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if carrier tracking indicates that the Product was delivered. In such case we will not make any refunds and will not resend the Product.
If carrier tracking indicates that a Product was lost in transit, you may make a written claim for replacement of or refund of the lost Product in compliance with the terms herein. For Products lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than twenty (20) days after the estimated delivery date. All such claims are subject to our and/or our third parties service providers' investigation and sole discretion.
All information asked on the checkout page must be filled in precisely and accurately. We will not be responsible for missed delivery because of a wrong or misspelled recipient name or surname, delivery address or an inappropriate phone number. Should you like to ask for a change in the delivery address, phone number, or any other special requirements, please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best on a case-by-case basis. Please note that if you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our and/or our service provider's facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you. Shipments that are unclaimed are returned to our and/or our service provider's facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment.
Delivery prices are additional to the Products price and may vary depending on delivery location and/or sort of Products, and additional charges may be added to the order for remote or difficult to access locations that require special attention. Flat rate delivery charges are shown on our checkout page; however, we reserve the right add any additional delivery charges that apply to your specific delivery address.
We cannot guarantee delivery dates and to the extent permitted by law accept no responsibility, apart from notifying you of any known delay, for Products that are delivered after the estimated delivery date. Average time for delivery may be shown on the checkout page. It is only an average estimation, and some delivery can take longer, or alternatively be delivered much faster. All delivery estimates given at the time of placing and confirming order can be subject to change. In any case, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of all changes. We try our best to make Product delivery as simple as possible.